Located near Saint-Emilion and Bordeaux, this charming wine estate is surrounded by vineyards and has 8 bedrooms, sitting rooms with fireplaces, and terraces with views.
This tranquil historic property was built in the 17th century by the Wine bourgeoisie and is part of a long tradition of welcoming guests to the fabulous adventure of winegrowers and their wine...
Built in charming local pale ochre stone this residence offers a cultural change of scenery and the amenities of a vineyard property.
This estate has an ideal address, close to Saint-Emilion and Pomerol, and on the road to the great wines of Bordeaux and its prestigious châteaux.
- Rooms 15 rooms
- Heating Central, Individual
- Hot water Boiler
- Condition Requires updating
- Availability Free
- Outdoor lighting
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Shower rooms / Lavatories
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Storage room
- 1 Linen room
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- 1,550,000 € fees not included
- 6 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees93,000 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures